- Bring out the young talented students and recognizing their potential.
- Dissemination of the knowledge to all the students.
- Making young minds to think differently.
- Move the students mind to application oriented project in the first year itself.
- Motivating the students towards practical oriented approach.
Interested Students from first years will be instructed to do creative and innovative projects under the club. Prizes can be distributed to the talented and innovative works done by the student community.
Paper presentation competition will be conducted for first year students in the resent technology based topics.
Guest lectures will be arranged in the current research fields to motivate the young minds.
Program conducted: SCIFEST’19
§ Quiz – 9th March 2019
§ Paper presentation – 11th March
§ Photography – 16th March 2019
§ Project Display -16th March 2019
§ Valediction – 16th March 2019
Dr. J. ABRAHAM HUDSON MARK
Department of Physics