The Institute encourages and motivates students to participate in various activities. Student representation is vital for the progress of any institution. Students’ representation and active participation is emphasized in all organizing committees for symposia, technical quiz, paper presentations and workshops.Various academic and administrative committees that play a significant role in the overall functioning of the institution involve students’ participation. The committees are listed below.
- Class Committee
- Anti-ragging Committee
- Sports & Games Committee
- Public Awareness Committee
- Math Club
- Tamil Mandram
- Cultural Committee
Objective of student Committee:
- Student committee is the representative body of studentsof the college.
- The objective is to make the students participate in the development of theinstitute as well as in the process of developing their personality, leadership quality, organizational skills and career through interactive programs with the faculty and society.
- The goal of the student committee is to provide a common platform to students to showcase their talents in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. It is responsible for the successful conduct of all the major technical, cultural, literary and sports activities organized in the collegepremises.
- The student committee helps the students share ideas, interests, and concerns with the faculty. They often help raise funds for people in distress.