The recruitment and selection of staff is highly effective in terms of its rigorous adherence to the policy and procedures laid down by the management and it ensures transparency in terms of maintenance of files and records. The process goes as follows:
- The selection committee comprises of Director, Principal and Heads of the Department
- The Selection Committee prepares a job specification for each position.
- The Selection Committee prepares a panel of experts for each department.
- Applications for various posts are invited through advertisement in the newspapers. Applications are sorted out and filed.
- The Head of the concerned department scrutinizes the applications and short list the candidates.
- The Head of the Department fixes the date of the interview in consultation with the Principal.
- The Interview date is informed through call letter to candidates giving sufficient time.
- The External expert is also informed about the interview.
- The panel selects candidates on the basis of merit- through demo sessions followed by Personal interviews.
- After this, the Chairman will release an offer of appointment indicating pay package and service rules.
All promotions shall be considered on the basis of merit-cum-seniority basis subject to the following conditions.
- Vacancy as per the AICTE norms.
- The Faculty member with required qualification, prescribed by AICTE for the corresponding cadre.
- The Faculty member should have completed the years of service which is prescribed for consideration of vacancy.
- The self appraisal form is considered for the promotion of cadre.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
- There is an organized procedure followed for redressing the grievances regarding academic matters, hostel accommodation, health services, library, transportation and other central services.
- The cell functions under the guidance of the Principal in consultation with members of the committee members.
- The cell encourages the students to express their grievances, to promote healthy student-student and student-teacher relationship etc.
- The grievances received from the students are taken up by the members of the committee, discussed by the team, and then redressed.