Perspective/Strategic plan and deployment
The top management gives abundant freedom and tractability to the Principal together with the department committees to lead all the academic activities of the college. They regularly meet and take necessary steps to formulate and implement strategic plans of the institution.
The Heads of the Departments plan the academic activities, innovations to be followed in teaching learning process, placement activities, research activities, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities. Based on this plan, the academic calendar for each semester is prepared which is approved by the Principal.
- Conducting governing council meeting regularly.
- Ensuring effective utilization and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Recruiting top-quality faculty and staff.
- Creating new departments in response to emerging demands.
- Focusing on higher education and research in frontier areas.
- Organizing periodical academic audits.
- Implementing mentorship in all the departments.
- Collectingfeedback from students, teachers, parents, employers and alumni.
- To Strengthen the Industry-Institute interaction.
- To sign more number of MoUs with Industries.
- To have tie-ups with foreign universities for academic excellence.
- To attain National ranking in NIRF.
- To acquire NAAC and NBA accreditation.
- To attain autonomous status and global recognition.