“To provide a quality and application oriented education to young engineering students with a strong knowledge of chemical sciences and blossom as an effective department in academic and research.”
“To provide a sound knowledge and strong foundation to students of engineering on key areas of applied chemistry for diverse and dynamic careers with utility value.”
Dr.N.Sampath Kumar M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,
Professor & Head
Mr.V.Nagaraj, M.Sc., B.Ed.,
- The department has assumed the responsibility to educate the students with the required fundamental principles. The concepts are explained on the basis of the industrial oriented application.
- Department of Chemistry is well equipped with the instruments like
- conductivity meter
- flame photometer
- pH meter
- Spectro fluorometer-FP8300
- Hot air oven
- Magnetic stirrer and mantle
- Oil bath
- Water bath
- Sucction Pump
- UV-hand lamp for Doctoral level Research facility as per the Anna university requirements.
- The laboratory has an ample space to conduct the practical as per the syllabus of Anna University for first and second semester B.E. students.
- Laboratory manual is prepared by our faculty members and distributed to students along with laboratory schedule to understand the methodology of writing procedure for the experiments/ exercises.
|S.NO||SUPERVISOR NAME||REGNO||SCHOLAR NAME||DEGREE||FACULTY||REG YEAR||REG SESS||TITLE|
|1||Dr.S.SINGARAVADIVEL||17195791143||Omprakash S||Ph.D.||Tech||2017||JAN||Formulation, Optimisation and Characterisation of Curcumin loaded Nano carriers|
The Head of the Department,
Department of Chemistry,
Dindigul – 624 002.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: 0451 – 2448809.